St. Anne’s Chapel is a protected structure and was designed in 1888 by the leading ecclesiastical architect William H. Byrne.
It formed part of an 18 acre site that Gibbons & Associates as Planning Consultants, advised the Sisters of Charity in respect of a proposed scheme of 450 houses & apartments on this enclosed valuable site.
Mount St. Anne’s is funded by the grounds of Gonzaga College on the one side and Alexandra College on the other.
The total development potential was €175 million in the year 2000 – 2007. Park Developments developed this landmark site.