The Mulvey family founded Mulvey’s hardware shop in 1928 on Main Street, Dundrum Road, Dublin 14, over 80 years ago. In recent years the business moved from their premises on the main street to Ranelagh.
Mulveys of Dundrum have always been about quality, service and value – these values remain at the heart of their business philosophy today, continuing on the Mulvey family tradition which started in 1928.
In 1982, Seamus Mulvey (senior) proposed a new facility, in order to open up a modern pharmacy in the centre of Main Street, Dundrum.
The design represented a modern contemporary style premises with ground and first floor commercial usage.